Thursday, November 19, 2009

Buzzzz kill

"i'm soooo cold(brrrrr),i am almost heartless,man how my heart aches from the thought of this"


I am cursed with being in the middle of an ironic hurricane of a storm...things are bad all around me and i am beginning to find humor in some sick and twisted places..but i must admit the shit is funny..I am @ a gas station talking to a friend of mine when out of nowhere comes this Bee(buzz) just zooming in and out..now -me i am not payin it any attention but she is freakin out. cause apparently this is some type of STALKER BEE that has been tracking(attacking) her for two days(lol) everytime she comes and gets gas and she is horrified of the impending doom that comes with being stung....well donda don donda don donda don you guessed it Superman had to save the day(thats right fighting crime and insects near you)and faster than a speeding bullet i swat it(splat!!! hands of steel baaybee) thank yew.. high fives and hugs all around, no need for applause just your simple worship of me thats all i require...finito.. right... end of story mmmphh in somebody else's reality! in my world this STALKER BEE has seen one too many horror movies where the villian never dies until killed twice before the credits roll and then your'e still not sure..this titanium plated Bee gets up off the pavement and flies directly in my face(u sneaky mutha...playin dead on me) scares the shit out of me(eeeeeek..that's me screamin like a biatch) i swat at it awkwardly causin the BEE to do a nose dive KAMAKIZE style towards her..hmmmm right between her legs(she's wearin thin scrubs)and it stings her(don't you just love FATE) in her ummm her well u get the picture..the woman screams in horror holding her "u know what" , like she gotta pee and i'm like omg(yeah i said it lol) mouth wide open...i mustard up the nerve and ask is there anything i can do and in a tone probably only audible to dogs and GOD i think she said "No!!!thank you ..you have done enough" i gave a wicked grin and said "do you want me to pull the stinger out or put tabacco juice on it" lol there's that vioce again this time with a look of horror or maybe it was murder as she said in low growling demonic tone"GET AWAY"lmao well fine i can tell when my heroicness is not appreciated so i left as instructed later i found out she had to go to the hospital because it stung the "little man in her boat" and the whole area swelled up ouch..well me being me the sensitive sympathetic type i thought to myself ..this gives a whole new meaning to having a FAT CAT!!!!hahahahaha..........thank you stalker bee wherever you are...lol as always BEE famous or infamous never BEE just in BEEtween

P.s SUPERMAN is back....ready to save your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment